B&D 18 volt batteries

I have looked on ebay and amazon for these. There is a plethora of choices and confusing. Has anyone had experience with any suppliers? Thanks, CP

Reply to
MOP CAP

replying to MOP CAP, Iggy wrote: Nope. You have to go by the battery's or tool's specific model number and just match it up. You can't just go by volts. It must mount the same, be the same size and have the same release, or your charger may not work for the new one(s).

Reply to
Iggy

Search on the tool's model number and see what turns up. I got a 4AH (4000mAh) 20 volt battery for my B&D cordless blower from ipowerbest on ebay in December of2016. It was $31 delivered and it's still working fine.

I have had luck at Newegg, enter the battery number and make your choice.

Reply to
Markem