artwork

I was nearing the end of the internet, took a left and wound up here:

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

Enjoyed my brief visit, and saved the link. Thanks! --Bill

Reply to
Bill

Some good lookin' stuff there. Most of these items would require far more patience and eye had coordination that I have available..

Reply to
Lee Michaels

With the exception of a few of the carvings, my reaction was that a bunch of competent craftsmen were trying to see which of them could be the most outrageous. Of course, that's my reaction to most modern "art" and "poetry" :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

I was nearing the end of the internet, took a left and wound up here:

basilisk

Thanks. Very interesting. WW

Reply to
WW