Are there 1/8" collets for Bosch PR20EVSK palm router

I am looking at this Bosch palm router for a certain application (high speed spindle for a CNC milling machine).

-- Bosch PR20EVSK palm router

And my question is, are there collets for 1/8" shank tools, that would be compatible with this palm router.

Thanks

Ignoramus28889

Why don't you ask Bosch?

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Reducing sleeves.

Reply to
Robatoy

For one thing, Bosch may not give a complete answer--they can tell you if they make one but if you don't luck into the right guy you may not find out about third party collets such as or adapter bushings such as .

Reply to
J. Clarke

Try this link:

bushings for router colletts. I am not sure how close a tolerance they have. Lyndell

Reply to
Lyndell Thompson

RE: Subject

If you go the reducer bushing road, assume they are going to fail and guard accordingly.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I tend to believe this.

My intended use of this Colt was as a high speed spindle for my CNC milling machine.

idea was taken from this picture:

also have a Bosch 1613EVS router, but it seems to be harder to mount.

Ignoramus28889

--------------------------- Nasty way to damage an expensive piece of material, but a hand would be worse.

I approach a router like I would a bucking bronco.

Sooner or later the SOB is going to throw a bit.

Be prepared.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I agree. But if the OP would have DAGS you wouldn't have had to the work for him.

Gordon Shumway

When you subsidize poverty and failure, you get more of both.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

I submitted a question to Bosch online yesterday afternoon, and they have not yet relpied.

Ignoramus12820

FYI: DAGS = Do A Google Search

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

.

Thanks for your post: I learned something! I came to this group to glean what I could.

woodstuff

Reply to
woodstuff