anyone wanna be my guinea pig.

I will be needing someone to test my amazon order process. they just need a cc card with a good balance. I need 5 orders placed to make sure all is well then you can do a refund. I can give the details of what you need to do (like shipping to oddball addreses) first I need to figure out how to log into the staging area. so it won't cost any money and whoever helps me I will give a nice discount too if they want a plane.

Reply to
Steve Knight

Steve,

I'll be your guinea pig. I sent you an email with my "real" address in it so you can send me more details.

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Mike in Idaho

Reply to
tmbg

I'm getting the hint of seafood too!

Reply to
Bill

You've never dealt with Steve before...he's about as straight up as it comes. Plus, I still have about 3 planes I want to buy from him and discounts are pocket friendly :) Besides, I also don't mind helping him out, I hope the Amazon deal really comes through for him and adds to his business.

Mike

"Bill @theeverettes.com>" I'm getting the hint of seafood too!

Reply to
Mike in Idaho

Bill comments:

Well, you're wrong. Steve is as straight as they come, though he does use some unorthodox methods of paying for his needs. His planes are superb, too.

Charlie Self "All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure." Mark Twain

Charlie Self

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 21:40:58 GMT, "Mike in Idaho" scribbled:

Idaho Mike is right, and I along with many other long-time wreckers share his sentiments.

Steve, is a Yukon address weird enough? Ping me on the back channel, as Keith says. Note the new email addy.

Luigi Note the new email address. Please adjust your krillfiles (tmAD) accordingly Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

Reply to
tmbg

Nobody is questioning Steve, but I'll be blunt and say ANYONE who wants to test using my credit line is exhibiting extremely poor business practice. You would think that he could find trusted friends to do this, instead of posting to a public Newsgroup. How do we know its really Steve posting?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Davis

Nope... Not in this case, you can trust Steve.

Reply to
Leon

Steve's pretty well known around here. I'd bet this is on the level.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Easy enough to check. I have Steve's address in my address book. I've done business with him. I've "known" him on the web for six or seven years in this NG as well as others.

Steve is trying to check his ordering system as he is changing the web site advertising and Amazon pass through. This has been posted a few times in the past month. Regular reader of this NG know about it. Unlike big retailers like Wal Mart, Steve is a one man shop with few resources to do his computer programming, web page design. if this was Rockler, or Woodcraft, id be concerned. In this case, I'd gladly do the favor if Steve still needs help. IMO, Knight Toolworks has more ethics and honesty than all the fortune 500 companies combined. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski

Sign me up, Steve...send me details...e-mail is good

Mike

Reply to
The Davenports

Not at all. Steve has a great reputation. I just did it for a friend who started selling through Amazon.

Bob McBreen

Reply to
RWM

I'm willing to be his guinnea pig. The man has a sparkling reputation from everythong I've heard, and I am definitely in the market for discounted planes.

Reply to
TexasFireGuy

By the way Steve, you need to remove the SPAMFREE from my e-mail addy.

Reply to
TexasFireGuy

Why wouldn't Amazon help you out with this?

Reply to
Larry Bud

Why can't you test this with YOUR credit card? The web site doesn't care whose card it is.

Reply to
bob

got all I need. I forgot to add amazon's security would not let me order. they gave me wacky instructions the first time. thanks everyone.

Reply to
Steve Knight

well I could say something but I won't (G) it is a odd request but they want me to test the site and I found out their security won't let me do it.

Reply to
Steve Knight