Anybody ever heard of "Tool Broker" brand band saws?

I saw this band saw forsale on craigslist:

I've never heard of the brand and all my attempts to find any info have failed. I'm pretty handy (die maker by trade) so I'm not too scared if I have to do some fabrication if something breaks on it, but I don't want to be saddled with a total piece of junk. Does anybody have any info about this brand? Is it worth my while to even go look at it?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
CraigT

Is your gut telling you what it's telling me?

Tom Dacon

Reply to
Tom Dacon

I think "Tool Broker" is the seller, not the brand of saw.

Reply to
dadiOH

it looks like a generic chinese knockoff of the delta 14" saw. expect to have to do some fiddling and tooling improvement to it. for the price, go plug it in and make sure that it cuts wood and tracks the blade. otherwise it could be a decent starter saw for a guy who likes to fiddle with machines.

Reply to
bridgerfafc