Any good woodworking sources near Tyler Texas, wood, tools...

I am new to the area and think that I have found all the places around, but I am sure that there are places I have missed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
gkemper

Swingman

Those Swingman mentioned plus a bit closer, Ore City, East of you. Take I20 east to Longview than north on 259 about 20 miles.

Peebles Lumber Company P.O.Box 190 Ore City, TX 75683

903-968-2711 Fax 903-968-2760

And a bit farther North,

Cecil Phillips Lumber Mill, Inc. Route 4, Box 63 Dekalb, TX 75559 Phone days: Avery, TX (903)684-3516 Fax: (903)684-4170

Reply to
Leon

Yes! Glad you told him about that one Leon. Now if I can just save the info so I don't forget, as we'll be spending winters in Longview from now on.

You told me about Peebles a couple years ago, and I got some nice Cypress from them.

Nahmie

Reply to
Nahmie

I spent 18 winters in Marshall. And summers. Now living back in God's Country.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

Thanks for the tip! What kind of stock do they carry?

Gary

Reply to
gkemper