Amateur MMA results - "FALL OPENWEIGHT 2014" in Marquette, Michigan USA.

Here are the final results from our Sept 26 event - "FALL OPENWEIGHT

2014" in Marquette, Michigan USA.

(Amateur MMA - 3 rounds of 3 minutes each.)

Event name: Fall Openweight 2014 Date: Sept. 26, 2014 Location: Marquette, Michigan USA Promoter name: Uberstrikers Openweight Promoter Abbreviation: UBSOPN Weight classes: Openweight (no weight divisions)

Event Info & URL:

There were a total of 8 bouts which occurred in the following order:

1) Laurence Agave vs Gregory Adams Gregory Adams wins by Submission (Kimura) at 0:53 in the 3rd round

2) Shannon Bodice vs Helga Vaughn Shannon Bodice wins by Decision (Majority) after 3 rounds

3) Ronald Yasmine vs Sam Inhofer Ronald Yasmine wins by Decision (Unanimous) after 3 rounds

4) Kirk Dunn vs Marshall Dowd Marshall Dowd wins by KO (Strikes) at 2:40 in the 1st round

5) Victor Hartman vs Pierre Shields Victor Hartman wins by Submission (Arm Bar) at 1:48 in the 2nd round

6) Kerry Omaha vs Thomas Davenport Thomas Davenport wins by Decision (Unanimous) after 3 rounds

7) Gina Vixen vs Deidre Higgins Gina Vixen wins by TKO (Injury) at 0:29 in the 2nd round

8) Vito Belfonte vs Freddy Retro Freddy Retro wins by Submission (Strikes) at 1:56 in the 1st round

Reply to
Uberstrikers Openweight

Uberstrikers Openweight wrote in news:m0l59u$eig$ snipped-for-privacy@speranza.aioe.org:

What was the result of the Delta vs SawStop bout? Will we see Fein vs Festool next time? I hear that match will suck.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper