AEG Combo

Hi, I have recently acquired an AEG Combination tool set. Planer, sander, jigsaw etc. The only problem I have is that an AEG drill is required to operate all these parts and it is missing. Can someone tell me which model AEG drill is required? Also does the chuck have to be taken off the drill for this system to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Frank Hobson

Frank Hobson schrieb:

Hi Frank,

good news: the European combo sets I know all work with any drill with a 42mm shaft. You have to take off the chuck and will need a hex nut to be mounted instead (this will make the connection to the various tools).

bad news: I've had one of these combos long time ago; my only recommendation is to scrap it immediately. It's a nightmare working with it (the drill is always too big and in your way, speed is not o.k. etc.

regards Matthias

Reply to
Matthias Muehe