adult scroll patterns??

It does seem like a while, things have been particularly busy this year. I still read the wreck, but don't engage as much. Sadly, HWSRUN and some heavy political threads have removed a little of the lustre. Still, I like to read and follow the goings-on.

cheers,

Greg

Reply to
Greg Millen

Owen Lowe:

You mean like the one in this picture?

trying to keep it wooddorking, ya know?

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

You could start by dropping down into the hood (or a truck stop) and see if someone would let you borrow their mud flaps.

Thank You

Oh no "Lee", the pleasure has been/will continue to be ours. Please, keep then "coming".

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

On 10 Oct 2004 04:33:37 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (GTO69RA4) calmly ranted:

one of those beautiful monsters end up in the hands of a pukey-duckmaker!

-- SAVE THE PARROTS! Eschew the use of poly! ----------

Poly-free Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 15:54:21 +1000, "Greg Millen" calmly ranted:

Nah, I'm trying to keep my girlish figure.

-- SAVE THE PARROTS! Eschew the use of poly! ----------

Poly-free Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Lee did say:

Every time I attempt erotic scrollwork the neighbors scream "PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON PERV!!" through the open garage door.

Reply to
WoodMangler

...or a pukey-dickmaker...

Regards, Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.) tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

Tom Watson

When someone asks for scroll saw patterns I usually suggest that they check some children's' coloring books. I thought I's give "Google" a shot. Amazing...

Novak Buffalo, NY - USA (Remove "SPAM" from email address to reply)

Reply to
Nova

Nova wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net:

Right about now there are a whole bunch of folks wondering about the sudden increase in their site traffic ...

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Mine's prettier, if I do say so myself.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

You can indeed. That's typically how I transfer patterns to wood for relief carving. It's got the added advantage that you can make several copies of the pattern, all exactly alike.

Two caveats about this method. First, drag out your scraper and scrape the surface of the board as smooth as you can get it. The transfer doesn't take well on an uneven surface. Second, get your iron very, very hot. "Linen" setting or better. In my experience it works better than the medium setting.

(And if you want to keep peace in your household, go to the thrift store and pick up an old iron just for pattern transfer.)

--RC

Reply to
Rick Cook

It's not realy the length, I'm told. It's the thickness.

Reply to
Jim Helfer

scrollsawvillage.com has some

Reply to