Seniour Adult Chair

Thank all !

My interest is in a plan however, commercial offerings are seriously considered. More suggestions are welcome.

P.S. newsgroup REPLY would not work so I had to send a new Composition. Using Seamonkey and it would not allow the REPLY to use or add the newsgroup address. But creating a new Composition will. Strange. Not a problem with other newsgroups.

Reply to
Olden

Sometimes a person can find a commercially-made item and "steal" the design for a DIY home-built unit - allowing some customizing. As stated earlier - good luck ! finding a wooden, wheeled, high-back & headrest, tilting, heavy-duty, and light weight chair to copy.. Oh yeah ... safe to use. John T.

Reply to
hubops