adirondack plans

Im looking for free plans for the adirondack chair for my husband ,can anyone help please

cheers caroline

Reply to
caroline

You should be able to find some with a Google Search. If you don't turn up any plans, send me an e-mail and I'll send a copy of mine (but, please, I DON'T want your husband in trade :-)

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Check out this adirondack chair from OneStop Gardens.com. You can get for less than the cost of the wood to build one your self. READY TO PAINT OR STAIN. Was $39.99 now on sell for $29.99. I got one last week. Took me about 1 hour to put together and paint.

Texan

should fit the bill. BTW you appear to have a dangling partijunctive in your first sentence. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

"caroline" wrote in news:%7LZc.87270$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

patriarch

Try Fine Woodworking a few years back (issue 150ish ?) - still the best proportioned Adirondack chair around. You'll find dozens of plans if you search, but take a look at several of them and pick your favourite - there are some very ugly variations about (like "Jake's chair").

Reply to
Andy Dingley