AccuJig setup instructions?

Several years ago I bought a gizmo at a woodworking show called AccuJig for making box joints.

It consists of a metal angle bracket with 1/8" slots spaced 1/8" apart, with plastic templates that snap on blanking the unused slots when working with various width pins and tails.

The gizmo has a bolt at each end to trap the pieces to be joined, and is indexed by a 1/8" pin set on top of the crosscut miter gauge.

I can't remember how to set up the spacing for gang cutting a box.....

Google turned up nothing - anyone have a copy of the instruction sheets that they could share?

Many thanks!

Grov

Reply to
Grover

I purchased the same unit, looked easy at the show, after sitting on the self for a few years I would pull it down from time to time but could never quite figure it out. Well I finally reached my peace with it, I gently placed it in the trash can and regained the space it was taking up. I wish I could of make it work like I seen at the woodworking show.

Reply to
Howard

This sounds like a Woodline product. If so, you may find the instructions at their web site,

where they have instruction .pdf files available.

Otoe

Reply to
Otoe

My bad - I got the name of the gizmo wrong - it's Accujoint.

Works great - I was just missing the 2nd dowel pin that's used to set the opposite starting pin. I did have some tear-out, but for this application (drawers fo my electrician's van) I'm using 3/4" pine, and was a little sloppy setting up the auxillary miter fence.

Have photos and could provide setup instructinos if anyone is interested....

Grov

Reply to
Grover