ABPW problems posting Foundation VI pics...

Folks -

I sent two posts out earlier today with pictures of the foundation work so far.... Neither one has shown up on ABPW, tho' OE says that they've been sent. I got to thinking that the files I sent may have been too big, so I resent each picture, a total of seven, individually.

Nothing. Black hole.... How long does it take for Al Gore's servers to update the NG? I've posted before, and checked, and at the most it has been about 15 minutes until a post appears.

Ideas? Donald Rumsfeld's imps?

Thanks in advance,

John Moorhead

Reply to
John Moorhead

I see them now John, I too posted some pics and had to wait until this morning to see them.

Reply to
Leon