About the "What is it" Stuff... Free Item

I have a set (the set actually) of those temporary telephone pole rungs. Anyone want them / need them?

For the price of a UPS package to you, they can be yours...

Reply here or e-mail me privately if you would like them. If more than one person says they want 'em, I'll hold a "lottery" where I stick your names in a hat... er... coffee mug and pull out a random winner. I'll pull a "winner" Monday morning.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Joe AutoDrill