A web site for the mini woodworker

Ever wonder how anxious our house pets get to watch us do woodworking, you might start to hear some swishing if they get some tools from this guy.Truly amazing.

speaks, wisdom listen..... Jimi Hendrix

Reply to
martin

Wish Hendrix had listened. Met him briefly about 6 months before he OD'd. Sure wish he could've played. Here's the link to The Rest of The Story - at the bottom of the page. The Sixites (and early 70s sure were interesting)

But to the site you pointed to - Lie Nielsen eat your heart out! Mr. Hamler is truly amazing. Without the scale, just having the collection of tools would be pretty impressive. With the scale his work is astounding. LN or LV should use some of the shots as covers for their catalogs - the photographer did a great job and the attention to detail Mr. Hamler has is - no words...

Thanks for the link - nearly skipped the message. VERY glad I didn't.

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b