A GLOAT of note, by ALL standards ...

"Leon" wrote in news:b8KdnWp_FdVewozXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

That keeps on going long after they graduate. Spouse has been babysitting the grandkids quite a while now. Oldest is 13 ...

Reply to
Han

Yes that is correct but grand parents get to spoil the kids. LOL.

Reply to
Leon

"Leon" wrote in news:V7mdnW6fVOpMuo_XnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Tell me about it! They have no idea about woodworking but they are still the greatest kids. Everyone says so!

Reply to
Han

Congratulations to all of you from me also Leon, I can see you're very proud parents and well deserve to be :)

I mainly lurk here in the forum and have so for a few years and you feel like you know the people that post here. As another poster says I also enjoy and learn a lot from posts from you and the other regulars.

Again Congrats.

Rgds, Phil.

Reply to
Phil

Thank you Phil!

Reply to
Leon

I never had any kids and swore that I'd never let any child put me through the hell I put my parents through. But, when you get rewarded with success like this, it makes me wonder what I missed.

Congratulations. You have every right to be proud.

Dave

Reply to
Upscale

"Upscale" wrote in news:1b616$4a154002$cef88bc5$ snipped-for-privacy@TEKSAVVY.COM:

The reward for bringing up kids is to see how they strugle with theirs, you know the ones you get to spoil, then give back to the parents.

Waiting for son and DIL and their son, arriving any moment now ...

Reply to
Han

The closest I have to a child is my cat. And while she makes me laugh every day, unlike a child, I haven't yet been able to train her to fetch me a beer. The only benefit there is that she won't steal any either. :)

Reply to
Upscale

Grandchildren are God's reward for not having murdered your children. mahalo, burma shave

Reply to
jo4hn