A gloat

Bro in law is a garage/shade tree mechanic who is often paid for his services in other than cash swaps.

He had no use for his latest payment, a paslode compresserless angle finish nailer kit (4 reloads, all different size nails...)

Dropped it off at the shop today.

I'm thinking I need to go do some more Christmas shopping for him.

jc

Reply to
noonenparticular

Your BIL doesn't negotiate his payment before he begins the job? Why work for something he doesn't want/need??

dave

Reply to
David

actually, he did. He did the job because he knew I'd like the nailer.

jc

Reply to
noonenparticular

Okay, now it's unclear what you're gloating about.

Was it the free nailer, or the fact that you've got such a cool brother-in-law.

Mine is okay, but no free nailers ever seem to come my way.

Bill

Reply to
bill.mcnutt