Subject Author Posted Replies

Cool stuff made of wood
Amazing sculptures made out of wood

Norm's helper
Was watching NYW this pass Saturday. Norm had a young woman on the show. She is a technician on the show . Was very attractive. About time Norm . LOL in the bonds of the old south Michael Lane Life is...
1
1

What is it? Set CCXXVII
Set number 227 has just been posted: http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/Rob
23
23

Air conditioner and heater in window unit experience
I have a 22x22 workshop that is stand alone with 12 foot ceilings. It has a concrete pad with some insulation in the walls and roof. My existing AC windows unit just died and I have been looking at...
4
4

1/2" shank pattern bits with short cutting lengths?
Does anyone know if there are pattern bits available with a 1/2" shank that have shorter cutting lengths? All of the "standard" bit manufacturers seem to start their cutting lengths at 1" for the 1/2"...
13
13

Confessions of a paranoid woodworker
I know, google group posters may be scorned as the spammers they are. Nonetheless, I've been updating an antique desk to handle the "information age" by cautiously tearing out the vertical folder...
15
15

building shinto shrine
Does onyone have the plans to build a Japanese Shinto Altar (Small Home variety)

Wood selection for lock miter bits
I was making some storage boxes for the basement and thought I'd try out a lock miter router bit. I had some hardware store cedar planed to 3/4" left over from another project so I tried that. Using...
13
13

best price on saw blades???
Where can I find the best prices on saw blades for my Jet 10 in table saw. And are their any suggestions as to the best brand. I'll be using it for general purpose cutting. thanx bill
6
6

New SketchUp Tutorials Available for Woodworkers
Hi Folks, I have been using SketchUp, the free drawing package from Google, for about three months (though 3D drawing for about 15 years). I know what it is like for a newbie to come up the curve. To...
8
8

my turn to test
Hey All, Looks like my own April Fool joke was a joke on me too. I failed to properly change my nickname back to what it should be. I hope this time it worked this time. Marc (not Asian News Service)
1
1

FA: 23 Greenlee Wood Bore Drill Bits 3/16 to 3-inch
I have on eBay a set of 23 Greenlee Wood Bore Drill Bits, with sizes from 3/16" up to 3". Similar to current E-Z Bore made by Greenlee, but an earlier incarnation. The bits are stamped with GREENLEE...

Home Depot Romex Packaging
Hey Guys: Don't know if this ever got straightened out in the original thread, but at a point recently one of our esteemed posted that he had been advised that Home Depot was now selling Romex in 200'...
13
13

Vo-Tech school equipment sale
I have no relationship to this school and do not have any details beyond what I am posting below: FOR SALE: Oliver #287 Shaper - 1.25" spindel, 3 phase, mag start, low voltage control, assorted...

OT Humor: the 12 Opossums
The 12 Opossums In case you're a little foggy on your biblical stories, let these junior church students help you with this complete overview of the Bible, compiled from their essays: *In the...
5
5