FA: 23 Greenlee Wood Bore Drill Bits 3/16 to 3-inch

I have on eBay a set of 23 Greenlee Wood Bore Drill Bits, with sizes from 3/16" up to 3". Similar to current E-Z Bore made by Greenlee, but an earlier incarnation. The bits are stamped with GREENLEE and also with the size. I sold my big tools including my drill press because of lack of time and space, so I'm passing these bits on to someone who can use them. Used only occasionally over the years by my grandfather, and then me.

No Reserve, so winner takes the lot.

Item number 320237779218 or:

mtessi20