Subject Author Posted Replies

Plans or pictures of a Stock Cart
Any one have any good plans to share for a stock cart similar to the one Norm built on episode # 0603? Would you make the shelves adjustable or in a fixed position? Thanks for your help
32
32

Grizzly Table Saw TSC-10L
I need a manual for a Grizzly Table Saw TSC-10L. I seached the Grizzly site to no avail. Thanks Bob AZ
20
20

Jack Plane blade sharpening
I'm wondering if I should leave the blade of my new Veritas 5 1/4 jack plane square, or if I should camber it, like a smoother? Any thoughts? JP ********************** VRRRROOOOOM
2
2

Wilton vise parts
Does anyone have any idea how to obtain parts for a Wilton woodworking vise? I have done several searches and only come up is retailers. The half (quick release nut) on my vise is shot and need to...
5
5

Refinishing a piece of furniture - your advice please
A few years ago I made an oak dresser to match some existing furniture in the bedroom. The furniture is now replaced by new furniture with a darker cherry finish. When I did the oak dresser I put on...
7
7

Moses is that You?
-------- Original Message -------- Subject: OT Moses Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:03:46 +0300 Recently, while going through an airport during one of his many trips, President Bush encountered a man with...

What is it? Set 246
1388 - Jib for motion picture or TV Camera. 1389 - Gang saw to cut fret slots on guitar fingerboard.
28
28

OT Moses
Recently, while going through an airport during one of his many trips, President Bush encountered a man with long gray hair and beard, wearing a white robe and sandals, holding a staff. President Bush...

new source of bandsaw injuries
Having finally received my new blades from Lenox I'm thinking I figured out where the bulk of bandsaw blade injuries happen. It isn't during operation, it's unpacking the new blade. So I get my new...
17
17

Delta's New Unisaw information
Strange looking! Tilt and height adjustment wheels on front and a riving knife. http://blogs.taunton.com/n/blogs/blog.aspx?webtag=fw-editorsblog
11
11

Splinter
You have all seen the "Splinter" haven't you? I am seriously tempted to drive over to Atlanta tomorrow for it unveiling. Do a Google on "splinter car" and also look at
3
3

finger plane
Does anyone know where you can buy "finger planes" -- very small planes. A friend of mine repairs instruments and is trying find a small plane to use when he works inside the body of acoustic guitars....
12
12

Dewalt Plunge Saw Coming to the U.S.
Corded and cordless. Spring-loaded riving knife and anti reverse (in track) device. will be interesting to see how it stacks up against the Festool. Since it has been out in Europe, has anyone seen...
32
32

New Unisaw - The flag is back
My dear friend who was also a manufacturing superintendent for me called last night to let me know that the new Unisaw will be unveiled today at IWF and will have the "Made in America" badging. "How...
109
109

router bits
I know that Whiteside router bits have been rated high in reviews. I was wondering how Rocker Router bits compared to Whiteside. Is Rocker bits as good as or nearly so as Whiteside? Does anyone know...
1
1