6 FOOT HOME BAR

They claim it's free plans. But, then they offer plans for sale. Not sure just what they're doing.

My personal feelsings on a home bar, they're a total waste of space, unless you have a whole load of space to waste, or you drink a whole lot. If you do have a party, plenty easy to set up some sort of temporary bar, maybe a folding table.

JOAT I don't believe in reincarnation. I used to, but that was in another life.

Reply to
J T

It's a rip off. They advertise free plans, offer free assembly instructions, but want to charge you for the actual plans.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

I went to the above link and scrolled down just a little to the "Download Now" link and Adobe opened up and the plans popped up. While I have no desire to build the bar, the plans were as advertised...free. I guess it's a teaser to get you to buy other plans.

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike O.

Ooops...

I guess what I got was assembly instructions and cut-out suggestions but no real measurements. Not quite as advertised....

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike O.

I agree in principle to your view, but then I really do want a kegerator one of these days. I figure on a side-board type "bar" that just goes against the wall with the keg tap, a small sink, and room for botttles, glasses, wine rack, etc.

Reply to
Hedley

Told ya....

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Wed, Sep 14, 2005, 9:11pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Hedley) enlightens us with: I agree in principle to your view, but then I really do want a kegerator one of these days. I figure on a side-board type "bar" that just goes against the wall with the keg tap, a small sink, and room for botttles, glasses, wine rack, etc.

Ah, beer. That's entirely different, that's part of the food pyramid I believe.

There's instructions on the net for putting a keg in a fridge, with an outside tep. Pick up a used one, or buy a new one, and convert your old one. Should be enough room for some cans or bottles inside too.

Sink? Milk jug of water. You are in your garage, aren't you. And, as far as wine and glasses, get some wine in a box. Or, just get your ripple by the case. Drive a nail or two in the wall, out far enough so you can stick a stack of plastic cups on, nothing you can't toss, or will break. No prob.

JOAT If it ain't broke - fix it 'til it is.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T

You must not have looked at the so called plans, as they are assembly instructions, sorta. The parts drawings and dimensions are $12.95

Reply to
Odinn