Subject Author Posted Replies

OT:job
I may very well have a job. Just had to tell someone. Been out of work for a year this month. Happy, happy!!!
24
24

OT: This augers well...
A guy was cleaning and repairing a giant auger when suddenly it started to move. He was caught and by the time help arrived, his left arm and leg had been hopelessly crushed and torn off. A couple...
10
10

O/T: Snow
Enjoy Lew --------------------------------------- How can you tell the difference between a snow man and a snow woman? . . . . . . Snow balls

Delta planer 22-540 uneven
My deta planer doesn't plan evenly anymore. I replaced the blades and they seem to be installed properly but this still didn't stop my problem. Is there anything else that could be out of adjustment...
9
9

OT: A Woman Scorned Again
Watch the NFL's Sunday Night Football, NASCAR, the NHL, Premier League and much more. Live stream, watch highlights, get scores, see schedules, check standings and fantasy news on NBCSports.com

Is this Shaker step stool stable?
I'm looking to build this 2 step version of the Shaker step stool for a Christmas present, similar to the one on the left here: it looks a little "tippy". Is the second step just for looks or would it...
17
17

On it's way, Morris?
About 5 weeks ago I brought attention to the Bridge city Kerf Maker. A few of us almost immediately pre-ordered one. Morris, mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Have you checked on yours? I already...
6
6

Re: Dr. Miller
fiction is still fiction len

What is it? Set 315
A new set of items has been posted: http://55tools.blogspot.com/Rob
32
32

O/T: More Chutzpah
Enjoy Lew ----------------------------------------- From the book titled, Growing Up a Jewish Princess. The first paragraph described the problem. Seems the girl came home and proudly told her mother...
9
9

Rethinking "Made in China"
==================================== Depends. Germans build most of the cars. Italians sew some great shoes and great hand built cars, tailored suits and what great food. I wouldn't want a car built...
125
125

Home Depot 1/4" Lag Screw
I tightened up a 1/4" lag screw that I bought from Home Depot earlier this evening. It was screwed into 1.5" fir after pre-drilling with a 1/8" pilot hole. After it bottomed out, I turned it just a...
140
140

Some CNC stuff (Must be Christmas)
Some people's requests: were fun to do and we got to make a few bucks.
1
1

FWIW O/T Amazon 50% off Makita Drills
This seems like good deals. I did miss posting the Bosch DLR165K laser distance-measuring device, it was 65.00 for one day only a couple of days ago.

Roofs of Wood & Iron Robison Tredgold Humber 1901
Roofs of Wood & Iron,Deduced Chiefly from the Works of Robison,Tredgold & Humber by E Wyndham Tarn Architect,1901 ,VGC, 128 pages. Ultra rare architects manual on the building and design of the more...