4/4 Pecan for Sale

Anyone out there know where I can get 50 bd. ft. of 4/4 select and better Pecan? Illinois area. Thanks for any information.

Reply to
Rodger

Tried the yellow pages from Chicago yet? Jim

Reply to
Jim

Illinois is about 58,000 square miles. Care to narrow it down any further?

todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree

I'm from the central part of the state, so would be willing to go just about anywhere to get the wood if the price was right.

Reply to
Rodger

Well, I'd concentrate on the bottom third of the state, if I were you. Check out

and focus on the 618 area codes.

todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree

Thanks Todd, I'll start calling some of them.

Reply to
Rodger