3D project software

That, and I've found after two major revision upgrades, Turbocad keeps changing commands and the user interface, so you wind up having to retrain yourself each time it changes.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

The changes are slight. More additions that anything else. I can work between version 7 and version 10 without having to think about it much. The biggest adaptation between them is to remember that there are a lot of features not present in 7. Changes are unavoidable in any program that is completely icon and menu based. With something like AutoCAD, you never really notice much difference as long as you use the command line. If I had to use AutoCAD with nothing but the icons, I'd be lost. Never did learn them.

Reply to
CW