Subject Author Posted Replies

Crumbling particleboard repair
Hello all, The kitchen counter top in the house I'm renting is crumbling and dropping = into the lower cabinets and drawers. It's not something that can be replac= ed right now so I was considering...
5
5

Dadoes in both sides of 3/4" ply?
We still haven't settled on our book storage plans. Now I'm considering a design that would involve shelves on both sides of a wide cabinet divided in the middle, but not in line with each other. The...
11
11

Grip-Tite Featherboard Design Flaw?....
video is a review of the Grip-Tite Featherboard for the table saw. Watch when he goes to push the stock through the blade. The editing conveniently cuts the shot right before he has to push past the...
2
2

Fast and easy cabinet door...Opinion
I LOOOOOVE FastCap screws and use them for much more than just cabinetry.
23
23

Re: eWoodShop - Mission Bar Stool - Last of the (sanding) Mohicans
Just two more grits to go: Album Archive Album Archive

Jointing problems
Trying to get 42" long 6" nominal width boards of nice white oak jointed to glue up for a shelf. Now the boards touch at the ends, but have 1/16" or so gaps in the middle. What did I do wrong with...
53
53

Woodworkers in the Houston Area
Here's an estate auction in Dickinson, date TBA. Seems more pics are comin= g soon and the items are to be moved to a larger showplace. A few nice too= ls, shown so for. Subsequent pics may include...

Question for you Sawstop users
(And I really don't want to start another thread with people criticising the Sawstop) Can you make your own zero clearance inserts? Do they provide special blanks if you wanted to make your own? (If...
12
12

Feasibility & cost of building a dining room table in 12 woodshop classes
My local town adult education flyer came in for the winter session, offering 12 woodshop sessions for $200, which got me wondering. Is it feasible to build a basic dining room table in 12 woodshop...
38
38

Re: eWoodShop - Mission Bar Stool - dry fit of ALL aprons/location check
of course, Linda couldn't resist a quick location check: the seat frame and upholstery (not shown), the seat height will be +/- 1/2" taller than the previously existing stools, which is by design) The...
2
2

Scott's Liquid Gold
I would like any comments on using this product on interior clear redwood paneling. Will it rejuvenate the old dry wood? Does anyone know what is in this product? Thanks.
11
11

MDF: Repair or Replace?
I'm looking for the best way to repair the back panel(door) of a game cabin= et because I don't want to have too build another one. The original one in was made of MDF and the edges of the "lips" have...
8
8

Re: eWoodShop - Mission Bar Stool - Onward to the bandsaw ...
... with the backrest blanks :
7
7

Re: how do we get the new 10D10T's off this group?
It's simple, but most don't have the discipline or intelligence to do so...........................IGNORE THEM! Any attention is wanted attention and they feed off of it.
4
4

Ping Leon: Design Q on SawStop
There seems to be two mechanical strategies at work in the SawStop, of translation, and of rotation, ie, retracting the blade, and stopping the rotation. It seems to me one would be sufficient, with...
15
15