2ea Toolmex 3-Jaw Self Centering Rotating Chucks

Any dedicated turners in MIchigan, here? If so, you might want to keep an eye on this auction. Don't know if there's a reserve on this Lot.

I'm surprised the starting bid is $25. Though 12 days for bidding, price is likely to go up.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

3-jaw chucks? Most turner's chucks are 4-jaw. 3-jaw chucks don't grab turning stock very well. ;-)

They are MT2, which is also odd for a turner's chuck. I wonder where they came from. A monster drill press?

Reply to
krw

I wonder where

On the link, seller info. They make parts for the auto industry.

Sonny

That doesn't tell me much about its intended purpose.

Reply to
krw