Subject Author Posted Replies

OT - INCRA 1000HD Silly Question
Ahhhhhh confuse us say pitcher worth a Brazilian words!
16
16

Dowel hole depth
When drilling a hole for a simple dowel, more so, a post dowel, such as cross support for a chair, do you drill the depth of the hole equal to the length of the dowel or farther? I ask because of a...
6
6

What is it? Set 474
Thanks, I forwarded this to the owner.
19
19

Anyone know how to contact Ed Bennett?
I am trying to reach Ed Bennett. He is the guy that makes the TS Aligner. Anyone know how to reach him?
3
3

OT: An observation, re: "Things we didn't expect on TV"
Aside from woodworking, the members of this group are quite diverse, opinionated, and strong-willed. Political, socio-economic, and religious beliefs run the gamut. Yet, the ONE SUBJECT that we all...
6
6

Masking in order to prefinish shelves that will fit into dadoes.
I am really leaning in favor of prefinishing the pieces of my bookshelves - at least the stain and a coat or two of finish. My (3/4" nominal) shelves will fit into 1/4" deep dadoes. The shelves will...
11
11

mothballs?
LOL! Frankly, I don't care if the rat zapper traps them and beats them to death I've seen in the past where a mouse will get caught in a trap along the side and close to the axis of the trap arm. They...
32
32

Nice Air Hose??
Hey, just got an email from Rockler, This is on sale for $19.99 any of you know if this is 3/8 or 1/4 inch hose? Looks like the same material as the Flexzilla which is more money. Might be interested...
6
6

After Holiday Exercise?
Michael Thompson, a carpenter in Norfolk, England, claimed that he could build anything out of wood. Even a bicycle. He calls his creation the "Splinter Bike," and true to his word, there are no metal...
2
2

OT: Things We Never Expected To See On TV
Bad word choice. He is certainly among the liberal media. But as an openly gay person, he does not flaunt it like some celebrities or retail chain representatives.
16
16

Passing on the craft
My son has called upon me to help with home improvement projects -- buildin= g a man care, remodeling a bath, etc. -- but hasn't expressed a lot of int= erest in what goes on in my shop. A few weeks...
1
1

Yet another calculator Decimal to Fractional Inches
(other than don't make any more calculators) http://www.garagewoodworks.com/convert.phpSuggestions
5
5

Have a Great New Years!
This is one of the few times I'm not joking when I say ME TOO!
8
8

Rob's Obituary
http://www.smithfuneralhome.ca/obits.php?id=2502