Yet another calculator Decimal to Fractional Inches

(other than don't make any more calculators)

Reply to
brian

WHAT Happened to NJ in the moisture calculator... don't worry, I try to forget I live here at times too.

All of Our politicians make the Dukes of Hazzards Boss Hog look like a Prince.

Reply to
tiredofspam

Huh. I didn't notice that omission. For some reason the U.S. Department of Agriculture didn't want to go there and report on lumber moisture content. Not sure why.

Reply to
brian

Agriculture didn't want to go there and report on lumber moisture content. Not sure why.

Probably they didn't pay the local politicians to enter the state.

Reply to
tiredofspam

You just need to know the acceptable abbreviations for the units.

I mean, going from furlongs/fortnight to kilometers/nanoseconds is easy as pi.

Reply to
Zz Yzx

That's pretty damn cool. And useful as my calipers are decimal.

Reply to
Gramp's shop