Subject Author Posted Replies

INSPIRTION - Another Drying Wheel
?attachmentid=1197&d=1104636677 As with the others, meant for drying lures. Handy for other small projects too I suspect. Neat they way you can take a rack off, and replace it with another. Used with...

INSPIRATION - Drying Wheel
?attachmentid=245&d=1068920929 Made for drying lures, using a 5rpm motor; nothing rocket scienceish about it. I can think of an application or two I could use it for, right off the top of my head....

TUTORIAL - Lure Drying Wheel
Interesting. JOAT What's the difference between a cattle grid and a lawyer? People slow down before they run over a catte grid. http://www.tackleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5202

glass panel doors
I wan to make a cabinet door with 4 divided lites. Looks like I need a rail and stile router set for that to use with my table router. I searched the web but nothing on glass panel doors DIY. Can you...
9
9

11/11 11:00
May they rest in peace.
8
8

WRITING SURFACE FELT
Hello, All! I am restoring an old secretary and the writing felt has ripped so using the original material is not an option, alas. Does anyone out there know of a good source for writing surface felt?...
6
6

Tenon rounding
Short of buying a $3 zillion CNC milling machine, is there a jig or some other mechanized way to round the sides of a tenon to make it a good fit in a routed mortice or am I hooked into squaring off...
13
13

Is a Ryobi RE175 router worth repairing?
I think the collet is toast, as it's got a bad case of bit creep. This is less noticeable with some bits, but makes the router pretty much useless for any delicate work. I was originally going to buy...
8
8

Shop made Mortise jig
Am looking for a shop made mortise jig used with a plunge router, which I am positive I saw in the Fine Woodworking magazine recently. This jig as I recall had more features than I wanted at the time,...
7
7

Performax drum sander
I am considering the purchase of a Performax 16-32 drum sander. It requires a 20 amp circuit. I have a DC that requires a 20 amp circuit. The DC runs fine on a 15 amp circuit and the sander probably...
15
15

OT: Lost another one of my heroes.
Jack Palance. RIP. You're very funny, jack. r
1
1

swing plans
Hi can anyone direst me to a plan for those old type lawn swings. The ones where you sat facing each other. I found one with a fancy canopy but would like just the plan old fashon swing plan Tks
3
3

RIPPING A 3 IN PVC PIPE
I have a chore for a friend who gave me a 2 ft section of 3 inch PVC pipe to ripe lengthwise. I can make the first cut by taping the pipe to a board and run it thru the table saw, with the board...
19
19

New screw head type
Hi, I was flipping through a magazine last week and saw an advertisement on a new type of screws. It's like a Robertson head but actually it's got two square heads within each other. Does someone here...
32
32

Titanium Carbide?
I just bought a Freud blade that says it is made with Titanium Carbide, rather than tungsten carbide. I did a google search and found it does exist, but information is spotty. Is this actually...
5
5