$100 K clamp set is back

A couple years ago I think it was Amazon that had the 4 Bessey K clamp set for 100 bucks with free shipping, two 24s and two 40s. Well, Woodcraft has their version of the Besseys for the same deal this weekend. I have some of the Woodcraft version and they are essentially the same as the original Besseys, though the handles are not as nice. The $99.99 price is good till June 26th (with a while supplies last caveat) but free shipping ends Monday.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

When I first read your subject line I said to myself:

Who the heck is going to spend one hundred thousand dollars on a set of clamps?

I know you can never have enough, but...

Reply to
DerbyDad03

"DerbyDad03" wrote

When I first read your subject line I said to myself:

Who the heck is going to spend one hundred thousand dollars on a set of clamps?

I know you can never have enough, but... =================

I had that first response too.

But I do that sort of thing all the time. I have got into so much trouble in my life by being so damn LITERAL!

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Well, it comes with a shop to put them in ;)

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

lol I thought the same thing. Was thinking it was some kind of clamp set for the woodworking equivalent of an audiophile. :)

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

That's audiophool.

Reply to
CW

Kevin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Please post a link - I looked at the site and didn't see them on sale. Thx

Reply to
me

are not the Bessey brand of course...

Reply to