1/2-20 Drill Guide / Jig Bushings are available!!

I just wanted to post this to everyone reading this newsgroup, as I have gotten a lot of good tips here myself. Most doweling type jigs I have seen use the 1/2-20 threaded bushings. Rockler has the bushings in small packs that I felt were a little expensive.

I recently bought and used some from

. They are hardened and work great. I my case I mostly use 1/4", but they have 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", and 3/8" available. You can get 3 packs, 10 packs, and 25 packs. Price is pretty reasonable. There

1/4" stock number is 06112 (3-pack). There phone number is 888-HFWILSON.

I have no affiliation with the company, just very happy to have purchased their bushings, and they work great! Thx.

Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!

Reply to
Xlat