Voltage drop when using Microwave

I just bought my house and I noticed that when I use the microwave in the lights in the kitchen flickered. I took voltage readings at some of the outlets in the kitchen and found that the voltage would drop from 121V to 112V when the microwave was running. Is it possible that I have to much on the line that hooked up to the microwave. I don't really no where to start so I will take any advice.

Reply to
Anonymous