my windows are ten years old and are all foggy can i replace them

You can do whatever you want, especially not buy that brand again. Call the manufacturer about warranty coverage. Take the sashes to a Hardware Store or Glass Shop for repair. To clean, refill with Argon (or whatever) and reseal runs $75 to $150 per sash in my area.
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads