Are Plantation Shutters the Right Choice for Your Windows?

I am planning to rent my granny flat?I was wondering on window shutters material?

Reply to
kateth3

No, not for my windows, they have almost no recess or setback and would stick out. You may need as much as a 2-inch minimum recess/setback to make Plantations look good and then what about when they're opened away from the window. Will the panels folding into the room be a hazard or be limited by very close doors or other windows. If everything checks out, then go for wood and not the short-lived plastic garbage...which all plastic is.

Reply to
Anonymous