I want to texture over a wall that is paneled and then wallpapered and painted over the wallpaper. How do I do that?

The previous owner paneled the kitchen, then wallpapered over the paneling, then it was painted over the wallpaper. I can see the wallpaper is starting to bubble under the paint. Can I texture over it. I need to do something. Help!
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.