Subject Author Posted Replies

Boilers - which make?
A gas engineer is suggesting an Ideal boiler. I have always specified Vaillant in the past, but he says that they are now using more plastic parts. I don't want to get into a fight, so will Ideal do...
16
16

Good grief
Holee shite. Discover All All Sections For Sale in Ireland on DoneDeal. Buy & Sell on Ireland's Largest All Sections Marketplace.
28
28

where can i buy a million texts
UK SUPPLIERS PLEASE Where can you buy bulk texts , which have flexibilty Im researching costs of new buisness idea , the numbers are hard to deaal with though But lets say 1k signups , thats 60k sms a...
15
15

Philishave part
I'm trying to fix my little used Philishave 8894 razor and wonder if anyone might happen to have a suitable scrap one as a source of parts. It is a fairly recent one, but the usual suspects, including...

Notes on combi install -Worcester Bosch - water softener
Our new combi is screwed to the wall and looking cool (because the gas isn't connected yet). A couple of things I noted from reading the installation manual (which I reckon no self respecting plumber...
6
6

Will the council replace my mum's windows?
My mum lives in a council house with her elderly mother. 13 years ago when she moved in, the windows in the property were a 50-50 mix of iron frame and UPVc frame single glazed windows. Originally the...
9
9

Replacement TRVs
Looking to replace TRVs and the lockshield on two radiators in the next few days - before switching on heating. This is as simple and undemanding a situation as any - basically bedroom and...
11
11

What did tents used to be waterproofed with before fandom?
Was there a natural product? Or was there a generic product? TIA Chris
22
22

Re: Pictures see dual flush valve post
Pictures are in a flikr link
1
1

Thesis Writing Help By Professional Team of PhD Writers
Are you searching for =93thesis writing help=94? Look no further, we give y= ou top standard thesis writing help at affordable cost with 100% satisfacti= on confirmed.
33
33

Adding a shower over bath
I'm intending to put a shower over our bath. Question is what to do with the walls. The existing walls were covered in painted hardboard glued to lathe & plaster by the previous owner. I've ripped it...
18
18

45amp Cooker Switch
Hi i have a 45amp cooker switch with a socket switch as well is it possible to replace this switch with just a standard single 45amp cooker switch without the socket, any advice would be appreciated....
1
1

20% of everything at B&Q this weekend if you join their club
20% of everything at B&Q this weekend if you join their club http://www.diy.com/g
5
5

Purpose of concrete-in metposts?
Why would these be any better/easier than simply concreting the wooden post straight in?
24
24

Re: Pictures (0/1)
You can't post pictures directly to the group. Upload them to picasa, dropbox, flickr, etc and provide a link.
16
16