You're not a real DIY-er till you've done the Ultimate DiY job...... :-)

No shit?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I am not sure about DIY, but the treatment has been discussed in Nature and New Scientist, and is really no different for that part of the digestive tract, than eating live Yoghurt is for the other bit. I heard about this way back in the 80s, as apparently certain parts of Spain have done it for years, unofficially.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Stephen scribbled...

Up yer arse with that.

Reply to
Jabba

On 27 May 2014, "Brian Gaff" grunted:

Indeed... and this Spanish food researcher recently went public with her baby-poop sausages:

I can't see any benefit to using infant faeces for this project, especially as the BBC article points out that babies are born with zero bacteria in their gut. So presumably it would be much 'better' using poo from a healthy adult rather than a baby... but, for those inclined to eat sewage sausages, I suppose having one made from an ickle baby poo might be more appealing than one fashioned from a steaming great turd pinched off by a

45-year-old truck driver after a night on the tiles.
Reply to
Lobster

On 27 May 2014, Stephen grunted:

Well I'm relieved to learn that he binned his blender afterwards.

Reply to
Lobster

I defer to your superior expertise on that.

Reply to
Richard

More shit on BBC News . . .

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

waste not i think he put it on freecycle )-;

Reply to
Mark

We give stuff like that to the Church Fayre.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

This blending of shit seems to be more widespread than I thought.

Reply to
Richard