yet more dimwitted antics

I discovered that a plastic milk bottle had a pinhole. It didn't leak unless you squeezed it quite hard. I held it quite close to my wife's face and said, "Hey, look at the label on this milk bottle!" I then squeezed hard and a jet of milk shot onto her face.

Later I was attempting to position a panel on a van door. I should have wedged the door but I hadn't thought of it, so the door kept moving. I pushed the frame with my forehead,since both my hands were occupied, until it was fully open. The door frame had been prepared the day before with a coat of underseal.

I then went off for my appointment with the doctor. When I came back I remarked to my wife that some of the patients and staff at the surgery had seemed to have something wrong with them. There was a strange air of suppressed levity. Even the doctor, normally a rather severe lady, seemed to be infected. At this my wife seemed have some sort of fit, falling into a chair, howling and slapping the chair arm. It seems that when I had been pressing my forehead against the door earlier my nose had also touched it, at a point where the underseal had not completely dried. The tip of my nose had a jet black circular mark about 20mm across. My dear wife had seen this mark but had decided not to inform me as revenge for my little jape with the milk bottle.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Bill Wright wrote

The Black and White Minstral Show...

Reply to
Jabba

Oi, BigNose.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

The blacks spot. You are officially dismissed.

Reply to
harryagain

I was staining some bookshelves, not realising that where I was putting my head in to see what I was doing on the lower shelves, my hair was coming into contact with the underside of the shelf above.

I expect I'd have had to pay quite a lot in a hairdresser's for "highlights" in Aldi Oak.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog