Yale deadlocking nigh tlatch

Toolstation want £26.52 for a Yale 89 deadlocking nightlatch in brass finish (their code is 18514). I've found this on ebay:

or code 252308733540 Can anyone confirm my suspicions that although the cylinder might be genuine Yale, the lock body is lacking the logo on the internal lever? It's for a holiday let, with no connection to my address etc. I'm most concerned about the potential aggravation if people can't get in when they arrive if reliability is in question, and being able to swap the lock in years to come for the same.

James

Reply to
Part Timer

Ask the seller!