WTB: Timer Light Switch

Hi,

I'm looking for a source of timer light switches similar to this

(which is currently unavailable).

Preferably I would like one with an internal neon light.

Can anybody recommend a manufacturer/source? they don't seem to exist in the MK Logic range.

David

Reply to
vortex2

looks like the same one.

David

Reply to
Lobster

They sell them in bigger B&Qs

you need several it may be cheaper to use a control timer and low-voltage press-buttons. (see other products on that page).

You could probably use one of the neon light plinths to add a light if needed.

Owain

Reply to
Owain