Would like to see inside......

at local B&Q is an automated key copying machine. Drop your key in and it copies it. Mind-blowing when you consider the different types and profiles. I suppose it may reject some though.

Reply to
JohnP

I assume for the Subject: you can't see inside the box. How big's the box? Big enough for a human? B-)

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

There is probably a bloke in the back room doing them all Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

ours is out of action due to covid ....

Reply to
Jim.GM4DHJ ...

You and Brian are obviously thinking about the Mechanical Turk!

Mustn't make racist suggestions though :-)

Reply to
newshound

Judging by the email address, this video /must/ belong to the RJH of this parish, right?

Andy Burns

"types and profiles" of them that may borrow keys?

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz