WOT:T-Bagging

Hahaha!! just watching 'worst week of my life' and Howard's secretary was caught up with bunch of doggers! She wanted to know what t-bagging was. I hadn't clue, so trawled he WWW....

Hahaha PMSL!!

Steve

Reply to
R.P.McMurphy

i saw it as well , just gone and had a look at the meaning............roflmao......

Reply to
reg

If anyone manages to D-I-Y this, we don't want to know - OK ?

Reply to
OG

I liked the sketch of the MP explaining how he ended up as a "spit roast" on Little Britain.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq