Worktop/Wall Finishing strips

I'm looking for a supplier for the plastic finishing strips that run across the back of a kitchen worktop where it meets the wall. In profile would be an 'L' shaped back/rear with a concave quarter circle front. I hope that makes sense. Not sure what it's called but I can't seem to locate a retailer. B&Q/Screwfix don't appear to stock this product anymore.

I'd have thought this would be simple to find but I'm having trouble. Does anyone have any idea? (Either of a supplier or what I'm talking about!)

Thanks.

Reply to
Nospam Pat

A neater option might be to use a flexible grout where the tiles meet the worktop. Just a thought.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Something like this then

?pid=209&offset=6&Category=21&searchval=&actionsearch=go&action=&gid=

Dave Jones

================== It's frequently used by uPVC window fitters - 1/4 round pvc quadrant. If there's such a fitter in your area (try local Yellow Pages) they'll either sell you what you want or tell you where they buy it locally. It is usually only available in white or possibly brown.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

Alternatively, get some of the stuff the kitchen people (Kitchen Door Co for on) Sell to put underneath wall cupboards to hide the lights.

Reply to
Zikki Malambo

Very off topic - apols.

Andy - please email me - your email address seems to have changed and my response keeps getting bounced..

Thanks, Roy

Reply to
RzB

Yeah, most of it is grouted. Unfortunately, I have some largish gaps in some places (eg. behind the sink) that are too big for any filling.

A plastic trim would be a cheap and effective solution.

Good thought though...

Reply to
Nospam Pat

"Nospam Pat" wrote in news:nRRmd.127$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net:

I think you are talking about quadrant moulding and Ikea sell it in 2.5 metre lengths for £7.00 each in silver approx 25 x 25mm section. see:

*10752or just search for 'pragel' wall finishing strip

Reply to
AuldYin