Worktop - Hob aperture

Might buy a new gas hob. Can anyone advise if the size of most 4 burner hobs need the same size aperture?

Mine existing opening is 560 wide (L to R) and 475 front to back.

Will do a search of specs - but on many of the retailers sites this dimension is not given.

Reply to
John

I had an AEG one fitted not long ago the cutout was specified as 550 x

470, if that's any help.

David

Reply to
Lobster

I know it's a pain but you'll probably need to e-mail the manfrs although they may have full specs on their sites as opposed to the retailers sites .Have you tried looking there ?

Reply to
fictitious

Getting there - slow job as manufacturers list items that may not be in the UK shops. May end up at a shop and measure the ones that SWMBO likes.

Reply to
John

We find that 80% of four burner hobs are within tolerances of those dimensions

Sinks, Showers MP3 Players & Spy Gadgets

Reply to
JSM Distribution