Wooden flooring questions

I am thinking of laying Kahrs wooden flooring in my hall, about 5 square metres.Laying the floor seems straight forward enough, my questions are about door thresholds.Two open on to carpet, one on to lino(kichen) and one on to vinyl tiles on top of hardboard(toilet) plus one into a cupboard.At present I have carpet in the hall. I have looked at various sites but cannot decide what profile strip to use at the threshold.The flooring will be 15mm plus underlay thick, all doors open away so will not be a problem.At present I have those double way carpet bars with spikes on in three doors, a homemade(not by me) wooden threshold into the kitchen, quite flat and edging strip under the cupboard door. Any suggestions for the thresholds gratefully received.Many thanks.
Check the official Kahrs booklet, just about any doorway finish you might want. Dave H