wiring a tmer fan

Is it possible to wire a timer extractor fan via the lighting circuit ?

(i.e.) Can I tap into the feed to one of the lights ?

Reply to
fred

What's stopping you?

(Actually you're obviously going to need a connection to the unswitched mains to keep the fan going when the light is off.)

Reply to
Max Demian

All the lighting in my house is 3-plate, so there's no issue.

Reply to
Graham.

Yes.

John Rumm

Many thanks to all for the input. Ver helpful

Reply to
fred