Wireless alarm - AEI?

Hi, I am planning to install a wireless intruder alarm. I checked the Yale one and it is not complaint with the british standard for the diy alarm.
I found the AEI is complaint with it. Have anyone install this alarm? Is it realible? Are there a lot of false alarms?
Any suggestion about other brands for wireless kit?
My main concern is about the false alarm...
Cheers Zano
Some people like them, many people do not... o AEI will be better than the simple Yale ---- Yale are distinctly a bit cheesy o Do you really need wireless? ---- eliminate door contacts -- just use PIR ---- central set of PIR does not involve much wiring at all ---- twin smoke detectors (12V) similarly doesn't need much wiring ---- then single feed to the SAB module outside
Do fit a 7Ah battery over the weedy 1.2Ah things.
Do not tell insurers... o If the alarm is not set it could invalidate the insurance ---- they may also want it installed to BS & maintained o Not telling them just costs you a tiny 10-15ukp discount ---- if you forget to arm it, it fails, you still have insurance
You can get some simple ones with LCD display re ease of use.
--
DB.