Wire drill brushes. Need wider range

I am looking for wire drill brushes, circular or cup style, but I'm having trouble finding anything but excessively aggressive types that are not suitable for smoothing detail in wooden beading after a hot air gun striping job.

Does anybody know where I can buy wire drill brushes with finer, less aggressive bristles?

Reply to
Tom

Cobblers!

Brass shoe suede brush from above or possibly the supermarkets?

Reply to
George

Very funny!

But talking of bread rolls, san sausages ...

Presently I use brass wire barbeque scrapers. It works but I know I could work better with a slow turning circular brush on my drill.

Reply to
Tom

Axminster?

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C ukdiy

Yeah, I do - unfortunately it's in Frankfurt!

Yep - a brush shop, chock full of nothing but brushes. Paint, artists, wire, bottle, shoe, clothes....the lot. It was Sunday though, so I could only peer through the window and drool.

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard