Windscreen Woes - Ford Focus (Bit Long)

[62 lines snipped]

FWIW, I had very similar problems with my Disco 3 when I bought it 3 years ago. It got to the point where I was considering having the windscreen replaced; I tried several different solvents, new blades, several different detergents, all to no avail. Over the years, the smearing has slowly worn off and it's now acceptable. I do wonder if it was Rain-X ...

Reply to
Huge

Thanks Huge

I haven't knowingly used Rain-X and I did check the screen wash for this content. I may have to resign myself to cleaning the windscreen at least on a weekly basis.

Phil

Reply to
thescullster

Cilit bang cleans screens quite well. Try the degreaser version.

Reply to
dennis