Windows thread in UKLM

Ye gods, why has this been allowed to go on for so long? There hasn't been any legal content that I could see for ages.

Reply to
Sara Merriman

Appealing to the gods hasn't worked - I see there's 24 new messages in this thread this morning.

Reply to
Spike

In message , at 07:44:25 on Tue, 23 Jul 2019, Spike remarked:

There's only been 31 the whole of Monday (and none "this morning" - Tuesday).

Reply to
Roland Perry

It all depends on whether one views '...this morning....' as referring to 'the (publication of the new) messages' or '(This morning) I see...'.

Reply to
Spike

Who would be interested in what you see after an indeterminate period of inactivity?

Reply to
Roland Perry

You, it would seem. But that appears to stem from an insufficient grasp of English usage, although you/your/you're not alone in that in this thread.

Reply to
Spike

I'm only interested in refuting your fake news.

Reply to
Roland Perry

It's not my problem if you have difficulty in understanding written English.

Reply to
Spike

Burt?s flailing here. Badly gotten to.

Reply to